Another photo that I shot on my walk yesterday. It is shot with my Olympus OM-1 using a Lomography LomoChrome Turquoise on ISO 200.
I found a power structure with a lot of barbed wire, and knowing the qualities of the film, I tried to get this kind of shot by shooting upwards towards the sky.
I was out shooting a film of Lomography LomoChrome Turquoise 35mm with my Olympus OM-1 today, and got a number of great results. One of those is this one. I think it’s some kind of contrast on multiple levels in this photo.
I’ll publish more photos here later, as well. 🙂
I finally got to develop my first film — a black and white Ilford HP5 Plus 400 ISO that I’ve shot with my Olympus OM-1 over a period of about 6 months.
I have been pretty excited to do this, and I had a worst case scenario in my mind that I’d destroy the film with my development since it would be my first time doing it.
Luckily, it went pretty well.
The chemicals and times I used are these:
Developer: Adox FX-39 / 13 minutes
Stopper: Tetenal Indicet / 1 minute
Fixer: Ilford Rapid Fixer / 9 minutes
And then let the container stand open in running tapwater for about 20-25 minutes for rinsing before hanging it up to dry.
Some of the photos I got out of the film are posted below. I used my Epson V370 scanner for scanning them.